Friday, March 9, 2012

Our One Wild and Precious Life

Bonjour! Bienvenue! Guess what? The Tates are going to France! The trip has been in the works for over a year now, here is how it started: I very much want to learn to speak French so that I can communicate with my very bilingual family, help the kids with their homework, and volunteer at the kids school. I think the fastest way for me to learn, is total immersion. Sink or swim! We are pulling the boys out of school for June, and will be travelling for two months. So yes, very daunting to think about travelling with our three boys ages seven, four and two, but I always think of this:
I can't wait for our next adventure. More to come soon! A bientôt!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this quote! I believe this message serves as proof that I HAVE read it.

    ReplyDelete